Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Product Owner to further strengthen our development team. A visionary creative person who represents the client's interests and who works as an 'owner' of our new product with the various stakeholders. Someone who likes a challenge, can determine the end goal independently and who always stands firm. And someone who, like us, wants to ensure that financial crime is prevented.
As Product Owner:
- You're responsible for the implementation and (further) development of our new product;
- You have an eye for detail and a view of the bigger picture;
- You're in close contact with the development team and the stakeholders;
- You monitor progress and make adjustments where necessary.
We are primarily looking for a Product Owner who fits in perfectly with us when it comes to character, motivation and vision. In addition, our ideal candidate is:
- A structured person who is always aware of what's next on the schedule. Always feels responsible from A to Z, makes timely adjustments where necessary and can take on creative leadership in complex projects;
- An experienced IT specialist who can make a good estimate of the required time, costs and impact of implementing the relevant backlog;
- A good talker and connector. You gather ideas by staying in contact with colleagues who can provide you with important information;
- Someone who speaks, writes and reads fluent English. This is a must in relation to our international colleagues and customers;
- An independent and self-reliant person who does not wait for a task or assignment, but sees and seizes the opportunity and challenges;
- Used to working with a self-managing team that works according to the Agile method.
Do you see yourself in the features described above? Then you may just be our new Product Owner.
With whom and for whom will you be working?
Belleron was founded about 6 years ago by a team of experienced professionals in financial crime, compliance and cybersecurity. The team has grown to about 20 Financial Crime Fighters who all share a common goal; ensuring that both our money and our personal data at the bank remain safe.
Is this already enough to peek your interest and are you curious about what we have to offer? Then take a minute longer and read more about this unique role.
So what does a working day include?
- You transfer your vision and objectives into a strategy and roadmap;
- You are the central point of contact for everything related to CAPTURE. You communicate and work closely with your team;
- You determine 'what' should be done but leave the team free in 'how' this is achieved;
- You collect, direct, monitor and control;
- You take decisions and prioritise the backlog. Using your focus you ensure that the 'wheels keep on turning'.